If you want to run on z/OS there is a freeware program (GDDM freeform batch
interface) I wrote available here

http://home.clara.net/andywrobertson/mvsbatchart.html

It's a clunky old thing but it works

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Andy Robertson   telephone 01273-488272 mobile 0777 214 9545

                      dave
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:
LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
                      ware.com>                cc:      (bcc: Andy
Robertson/MANSERV/JLP)
                      Sent by: Linux           Subject: Re: Graphing program?
                      on 390 Port
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      RIST.EDU>

                      21/03/2007 21:24
                      Please respond
                      to dave

John,
take a look at GDDM.....it can create a GIF graphics
file....and you might already have it installed on your Z/OS
system.....<g,d,r> :-)

DJ