Well, the HILITE command in ISPF at least tries to a "little" part of
the highlighting for syntax for many languages. Not an Eclipse, I know,
but every little helps.

From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
David Boyes
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 10:51 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM Journal of R&D article on z9 millicode

> It was probably WebSphere Developer for System z.
> http://www.ibm.com/software/awdtools/devzseries/

Probably. It's still really, really disturbing to see Eclipse doing
syntax highlighting for PL/1 and COBOL, though...8-)

On the other hand, the focus of the session was on attracting young
developers to the platform, and the young lady doing the presentation
was pretty clear that her entire background up to the point of joining
IBM was as a Java developer. She made a number of interesting points
about leveraging Linux as a development workstation with interfaces into
the traditional Z environments. I can pull the presentation if anyone is
interested.