Hi All,

I know this is a broad question, but I am trying to understand some
things.

We currently are using CTC connections for our network access to our
Linux Instances running under VM.  We were told that CTC's were doing it
the hard way.  So I am trying to figure out what the other way is.

We have Z/VM 5.1 running on an IFL and an OSA-Express card.  What
should we be using instead of CTC's for network connection, VGuest,
VSwitch VLAN?  I'm confused as to what each actually does.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Gene

Gene Walters