From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Brad Hinson
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 6:06 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: RedHat and NFS mounts of SFS

I'm trying to set this up to play around with SFS.  I'm reading over
"CMS File Pool Planning, Administration, and Operation" here:
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/hcsi3b10.pdf

Is there a shortcut somewhere to setting this up?  How can I get a
'quick & dirty' SFS share going without reading this entire book?

Thanks,
-Brad

--
Brad Hinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>