Make sure you know what are the effects of vdisk:

Just defining a vdisk, no real effect.
Using a vdisk....
   When you are actively using it, it will take main memory.  Perhaps causing
paging.  Perhaps a lot of paging.
   When you are not using it, after it was used, the used pages may end up on
the page dataset.  Do you have sufficient space?

There is no command that comes with VM, that will tell you how much real
storage your vdisks are using.
There is no command that comes with VM, that will tell you how many pages in
the page dataset are being used by your vdisks.

If you are the only person defining vdisks, you need to manage yourself.
But if others start using vdisks, or you start replicating Linux images with
vdisks, months from now, you may find your page dataset full, or you are in a
high paging situation, with no apparent cause (which may be some Linux process
that is doing a lot of swapping, such as applying a Linux Service Pack).

Just some caveats.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> CWells Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 6/27/2007 3:29 PM >>>
ok Steve userlimit was set to 0, I set it to infinite
and it worked......thanks.....

that gives answers, not web links.