From: David Boyes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 1:37 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: IOCDS for Redhat

> *) I've been trying to that VM "trial" for several weeks. IBM has not
> been helpful. If I ever get it, I'll have to learn VM but that's OK
with
> me.

I've forwarded your note to a couple IBMers who should be able to crack
something loose for you. If not, they'll find out why.

Also, there's probably some one around DC who'll spare you a morning to
get you started on your VM install and ops. It's really one page; not
much to know, and remember, the first taste is free...8-)

VM is addictive; one look and you'll wonder why you ever put up with
LPARs...8-)

Scanned by McAfee SCM1

Scanned by Triple-S SCM1

This electronic message, including any attachments, contains
information that may be legally confidential and/or privileged. The
information is intended solely for the individual or entity named
above and access by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this electronic transmission in
error, please reply immediately to the sender that you have
received the message in error and delete it from your system.