From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Mark Post
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:05 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Linux and z/VM presentations from SHARE 109

>>> On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at  6:55 AM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Evans, Kevin
R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Session 9128 on the website comes up as "file is damaged and cannot be
> repaired".

Yes.  For whatever reasons, that one, and 9127 were both incomplete.  No
idea why, but it should be fixed now.  Downloads from the web site have
the same md5sum as the originals.  So, give it another try and let me
know if it still is not readable.

Thanks for reporting it,