New LINUX-SSL on Z/VM 5.3

I am getting the following messages.
Does anyone have a clue as to what they mean?
Where I can look to find help?
Thanks

*** vmssl started: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:50:58 -0500 ***
Master Resource Control: runlevel 3 has been reached
DTCSSL015I  SSL server has started. z/VM 5.3
DTCSSL100I  This software incorporates the RSA algorithm.
DTCSSL080I  DTCPARMS arguments: <NONE>
DTCSSL102I  Not operating in FIPS mode.
vmsock: module not supported by Novell, setting U taint flag.
vmsock E tcpuserid=TCPIP, maxusers=102
NET: Unregistered protocol family 2
NET: Registered protocol family 2
vmsock - Encountered an unknown errno: 1011
 INIT: Switching to runlevel: 0
 INIT: Sending processes the TERM signal
Terminated

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed VSE-List messages and set aside
VM-List for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com