From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of José L. Ramírez
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 12:24 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: FTPS (FTP over SSL) Package for SLES9

Hi Mark,

This simple ckermit script receives several values as parameters (ip, port,
user, etc.), it basically uploads the contents of a local directory, it will
use TLS:

#!/usr/bin/kermit +

  SET FTP VERBOSE-MODE ON

  SET FTP AUTHTYPE TLS

  SET AUTH TLS CERTS-OK

  SET FTP AUTOAUTHENTICATION OFF

  SET TRANSACTION-LOG BRIEF

  LOG TRANSACTIONS /var/kermit_ftp.log APPEND

  .ip         := \fcontents(\%1)

  .port       := \fcontents(\%2)

  .user       := \fcontents(\%3)

  .password   := \fcontents(\%4)

  .ldirectory := \fcontents(\%5)

  .rdirectory := \fcontents(\%6)

  ftp open \%1 \%2 /user:\%3 /password:\%4

  if fail exit 1 \%1: Connection failed

  if not \v(ftp_loggedin) exit 1 Login failed

  lcd \m(ldirectory)

  if fail exit 1 lcd: \v(errstring)

  ftp cd \m(rdirectory)               ; CD to desired server directory

  if fail exit 1 cd: \v(errstring)

  ftp mput /delete *

  if fail exit 1 ftp mput *: \v(ftp_message)

  ftp bye

  close transaction-log               ; Close log

  exit

Jose