As far as I can tell, the line didn't wrap. The url I tried was:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-mount-namespaces.html

And I get a page headed by "IBM notice: The page you requested cannot be
displayed"

Might it be an internal only link?

--
   .~.    Robert P. Nix             Mayo Foundation
   /V\    RO-OE-5-55                200 First Street SW