I have downloaded the file that Kevin suggested. I have to do this in two
stages, first to my PC, then upload to Linux. I've done the first, now I have
to do the second.

Thanks,
Paul

>>> Mark Post <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/1/2007 2:39 PM >>>
>>> On Thu, Nov 1, 2007 at 12:33 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Paul Noble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
-snip-
> I downloaded the file sles-10-sp1.starter.system.DVD.s390x.iso. Is this the
> right file?

If all you were intending to do was copy that to your existing installation
server and loopback mount it, no.  See the reply from Kevin as to what file you
should get.  If you want to use it to create a brand new installation server,
using the directions that are in the starter system installation guide, then
yes.

-snip-
> When I do the mount, I get the following error:
> mount: fs type udf not supported by kernel

Either one of these should fix that:
mount -t udf -o loop ......
    or
modprobe udf
mount -o loop .....

If you get any nastygrams from the modprobe command, then something's wrong,
and the mount won't work.