>>> On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at  6:03 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Marcy
Cortes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's true too!  More than one way to pet a cat I guess!
> Since I already had someone here try out the starter system, I figured
> I'd see what happens if I tried it that way.

That's cool too, since you've already downloaded it.  One advantage is that the
installation server will be starting at SP1, so it won't need too many packages
updated to get current.  Let me know how it goes.  Just be aware of the one
thing we know is wrong, which is the sample CP directory entry.  We got some of
the statements in the wrong order and directxa doesn't like that.