On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:29:53 -0700 Mark Post <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>>>> On Thu, Jan 3, 2008 at 10:34 AM, in message
:><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Binyamin Dissen
:><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:>-snip-
:>> Is there any kind of standalone dump for zLinux?

:>Yes, there is.  It's part of the s390-tools RPM.  But, it requires preparing
a dump volume in advance.

Where might I find doc on the s390-tools RPM?

I can find the package, but no obvious doc.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com