From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
John Summerfield
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 5:51 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: SAN_disc tool users?

Spann, Elizebeth (Betsie) wrote:
> The only thing in /usr/local/bin is san_disc.  I can't find the
> zfcp_hbaapi driver.

kernel modules should be in /lib/modules/$(uname -r)

I would run the "make install" again and read carefully to see where
stuff is being put. If there are insufficient messages, run it under
strace. Read the man page for details, but it might be like this:
  strace -f -o /tmp/trace -s 7777 -e trace=open make install then read
/tmp/trace:

  less /tmp/trace
Note there's nothing magic about 7777, it's an arbitrary number larger
than the default.