>>> On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at  3:10 AM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Bruce
Arro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>

> I'm trying to define a tape drive to Linux so that I can add it to the
> bacula-sd.conf file.
>
> I presume this is just a file under the /dev dirctory
>
> Do I do this with YAST?

I've not done this before, so I'm not sure.  Try ATTACHing the drive to the
guest, and then see if it shows up in /sys and in YaST.  Unless you're willing
to dedicate the drive to the guest, there may be some configuration options you
need to specify (unknown to me at this point) so the system won't try to bring
it online at IPL time.