From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED](imapd)
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 9:37 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: re-building the Etch kernel

Did you resolved this issue? I have just fighted with initramfs-tools in
Debian. It seems to be that you have no valid device on virtual address
0150. Or maybe you have not valid device up scripts in initramdisk. That
mechanizm is some strange :-). While you are in (initramfs) prompt  -
check what devices you have in Virtual machine by command:
        ls /sys/bus/ccw/devices/*
and what devices drivers are loaded:
        ls /sysbus/ccw/drivers/*
and send me a results