Greetings,
I have installed SLES10SP1 under z/VM 9 seperate times. I have used cloning
to install some more instances. I wanted to get back to installing one more
instance from the NFS server and the process failed with: YaST got signal
11 YCP file Storage.ycp:1110.

The process starts normally and then starts to considerably slow down at
the Installation point and seems to hang at the configuration option of
partitionning. It just sits at this point with the VM virtual machine
taking about 20%CPU.

(See attached file: vnc17295.jpg)

Any ideas.

Thanks and Regards,