De: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Alan
Altmark
Enviado el: jueves, 20 de marzo de 2008 0:37
Para: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Asunto: Re: Problems with rexec

On Wednesday, 03/19/2008 at 05:49 EDT, Jose Raul Baron
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have an entry for RXAGENT1 in IBM DTCPARMS:
>
> :nick.RXAGENT1  :type.server  :class.rexec_agent   :for.REXECD
>
> and I also have an entry for RXAGENT1 in SYSTEM DTCPARMS:
>
> :nick.RXAGENT1  :type.server  :class.rexec_agent   :for.REXECD
>
> and I don't have that problem:

1) I'm confused.  Your previous post showed the problem, which I can
reproduce here in the lab.

2) You shouldn't have the entry in SYSTEM DTCPARMS unless the one in IBM
DTCPARMS doesn't meet your needs.  (Don't duplicate data between IBM and
SYSTEM DTCPARMS.)

> In fact I "kind of" log in as RXAGENT1 to be able to execute the "q
disk"
> command. I can't do it as anonymous:
>
> lnxv00:~ # rexec -l anonymous -p anonymous 197.10.1.210 q disk
> No agent machines are available at this time.

If you code :Anonymous.YES in a SYSTEM DTCPARMS entry for :Nick.REXECD,
then anonymous access will be available to you.

Alan Altmark
z/VM Development
IBM Endicott