> My sles9's don't use dasd, they're all scsi LUNs and LVM other than /
> partition: anybody have tips on doing the sles10 upgrade with scsi
disks
> and/or LVM?

The starter system approach will work with this setup as well; key is to
know what disks hold the system code and activate the disks you need at
the start of the process.

Nice thing about the starter system approach is that it saves setting up
an install server with all the code bits in the right places. Lots less
frustrating than trying to assemble the parts yourself.