I will be out of the office starting  04.04.2008 and will not return until
17.04.2008.

Hello I am working abroad. Since I'm working in a different time zone my
answers might be late. If you need an urgent response either send me a text
message (SMS) to my cell phone (+41792498440) or contact my deputies René
Seiler ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), Heinz Tschumi ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or
Daniel Schwarzentruber ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day!