Mark Post wrote:
On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at  8:42 AM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Chase,
John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
-snip-
Seems unusual for a _release_ upgrade to be announced for a prior
version (relatively) long after a newer _version_ has been generally
available (how long has RHEL 5.x been out?).

Not at all.  Novell still has customers installing new systems with SLES9, so
release notes from SP4 (and the future SP5) would be of interest to them.  I
imagine Red Hat has the same situation.

Mark Post

We do.  Many times there are significant factors keeping folks on older
releases.

Brad Hinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sr. Support Engineer Lead, System z
Red Hat, Inc.