Shawn Wells wrote on 07/28/08 05:32 PM:
> Without seeing the output of top or vmstat, my guess is that you have an
> application that is sucking up ALL resources on your system.
    .  .  .
> > fdbk=9  msgid=APSM011E  stext=License file will expire in 9 day(s),
> >
> > 08-06-2008 HALT .
> >

> Also, looks like you guys might want to look into licensing whatever
> this is ;)

I don't know about Linux on 390, but some years ago, VM systems could fill
up memory and crash, if something generated such a message on a timer
faster than the system could write the message out (e.g. because the
console was hung or the log was full), because, at the time, pending CP
message writes were non-pageable.

Douglas Wooster