Mark Post wrote:
On 8/6/2008 at  3:51 PM, in message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Matt Gourley

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
-snip-

I've already tried running an fsck on the filesystem.  Because I can't
write to it, I wound up shutting down and logging off the problem
system, LINKing its 201 disk MR to another running Linux system via
hcp(1), setting it online, and running fsck on it.  No problems found.

Did you do an fsck, or an "fsck -f" command?  What specific kernel level are
you at?

I ran an "fsck -f /dev/dasdb1", shutdown, came back up and all is well.

Thanks to Mark and Richard for giving me a couple more tools for the
toolbox.

-Matt

--
Matt Gourley