Check your settings in putty; It prefers version 1 of the protocol, but most
systems now use version 2. In the list of setup pages, the setting appears
in one of the last ones. Don't even set it to dynamically go between 2 and
1; it'll still pick 1 every time and fail. Set it to 2.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\