From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Marcy Cortes
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 11:24 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Help with network settings on z/Linux

Check your MTU sizes along the way.  Try ping with a large packet size
(-c ) and see if it gets through.  Tracepath command might be useful to
see what's happening along the way.

Marcy

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this