I just told a customer on RHEL5.2 they could use ext2online to resize an
ext3 filesystem without unmounting it -- well - seems it disappeared?
Googling says it has been rolled into resize2fs -- but my customer indicates
it didn't work unless they unmounted the filesystem first  (I don't have the
error msg.. sorry).

So - does anyone know if resize2fs should work with a mounted filesystem?
And is it truly the replacement for ext2online?

Thanks!!

Scott Rohling