Announcing NEUVM Fall 2008 -

NEUVM Fall 2008  Meeting  11.13.2008  Thursday 09:30 Lombardo's Randolph
http://www.lombardos.com/directions.html
<http://www.lombardos.com/directions.html>

We have an all star line up
<http://www.bu.edu/dbin/neuvm/fall2008.html> that as usual is pertinent
to current directions on zVM and Linux.

http://www.bu.edu/dbin/neuvm/fall2008.html

We are still able to offer you FREE attendance to this event as this
meeting is sponsored by Vicom Infinity, INC.

Please take advantage of the excellent training and dialog opportunities
by marking your calendar TODAY.

Please RSVP today to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  including
your Lunch requirements as outlined in the agenda.

So email today as we target 11.13.2008 for the next NEUVM!

This message will cross posted to other lists.

Gerard C. Shockley
Assistant Director Technical Services
Boston University

617.353.9898 (w)