I've cloned a lot of non-NPIV, FCP-only SLES 9 and 10's.

It's more work than cloning dasd mainly due to the LUN numbers, their
wwpn's and serial numbers being absolute and not static virtual values
like mdisk addresses. The golden image's LUN values are in various files
and have to be changed on the new LUN to the new LUN's values after
cloning.

 Also, set the new guest's LOADDEV wwpn and LUN number in its CP
directory definition.

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.