Am Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:35:34 -0500
schrieb Marcy Cortes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Still looking for a clustered file system (not a networked file system)
> that will allow more than one server to r/w to the same disk.
> Several applications have wanted this.  (We use Veritas VCS on
> distributed but that does not run on z ).
OCFS has grown mature on x86, but be aware that not too many people use
it on s390 so far. The code looks clean and nice, and thus I'd not
expect a lot of problems in there. You should give it an extended
testing in your environment before betting your job on it, but time has
indeed come to use it for business.

so long,
Carsten