Go to the Sine Nomine web site and take a look at thier SWAPGEN program.
It's a freebie.

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:linux-...@vm.marist.edu]on Behalf Of
Bauer, Bobby (NIH/CIT) [E]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 7:29 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: V-DISK for swapping - DIAG driver

At least one presentation indicates using the DIAG driver instead of the FBA
drive is more efficient. How do I do this? We are using Redhat 5.2 on VM 5.4

Is there a good concise, complete write up of how to add and use V-DISK? I've
cobbled together what I have from several different sources.

Thanks

Bobby Bauer
Center for Information Technology
National Institutes of Health