In the root userid, you can add a .forward file, pointing to where you'd
like the e-mail messages to flow. This will forward everything to a central
e-mail address.

You can use syslog to route the console messages to a central syslog sink to
collect all the other messages to one location.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\