On Jan 21, 2009, at 9:27 AM, Ray Waters wrote:

I have the Starter System built (NOVSTART) and can logon to it via
putty @ 172.16.28.62.

Yesterday I brought up NOVSTART(172.16.28.62) and my new LINUX guest
named LINUXEKM (172.16.28.63), ran SLES exec, and was able to
connect via ssh -X r...@172.16.28.63<mailto:r...@172.16.28.63> from
NOVSTART. It was too late in the day to start the configuration via
Yast, so I logged out of LINUXEKM then logged out of NOVSTART.

Today I tried to start again and brought up NOVSTART, brought up
LINUXEKM, ran thru SLES exec as before with no problems. But when I
try to connect to the new guest via ssh -X
r...@172.16.28.63<mailto:r...@172.16.28.63
> so I can configure, I get errors today. Yesterday it worked fine.
How do I fix this? There is no attack.

novstart:~ # ssh -X r...@172.16.28.63
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle
attack)!
It is also possible that the DSA host key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the DSA key sent by the remote host is
18:0d:e9:12:5b:f7:85:30:28:6c:f5:60:ab:b6:05:92.
Add correct host key in /root/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this
message.
Offending key in /root/.ssh/known_hosts:4
DSA host key for 172.16.28.63 has changed and you have requested
strict checking.
Host key verification failed.
novstart:~ #

If all you want to do is log in, delete line 4 of /root/.ssh/
known_hosts.

But it would probably be good to know WHY the host key changed.

Adam