Due to a late start on my part for planning the January meeting, I was not
able to get enough speakers for the meeting, so I am unfortunately going to
cancel the meeting.

The good news is, I already have two speakers lined up for the April
meeting and a possibility of one more speaker, depending on how full a
schedule we want.  The April meeting is currently scheduled for April 24,
2009 in Columbus,OH.  That date may change as MVMRUG is trying to
coordinate meeting days with other VM User Groups to make it easier for
speakers to schedule sessions with multiple groups in the same timeframe,
(usually in the same week), and not any meetings on the same day of the
week.

--
Dale R. Smith
MVMRUG