>> We asked about that to IBM via PMR.  The answer is no - you cannot do
>> nic bonding with the vswitch NIC.  So I think the presentation is a
>> little misleading on that page.

>Hmm.  That's weird.  I just set up one on a SLES10 SP1 system, and it seems to
>work.  What problems did you encounter >that lead you to open the PMR?

Mark,

What mode did you set it up with? And do you actually see incoming data on both
eth0 and eth1? If it is only outgoing data you are bonding it will not help me
as Rob pointed out. My problem is with incoming. The 'Linux Ethernet Bonding
Driver HOWTO' on sourceforge suggests you need switch cooperation to get
incoming data on both interfaces.

Best regards,
Pieter Harder

pieter.har...@brabantwater.nl