Thank you very much Scott was very helpful information that you sent me.

Greetings....

Hugo Luis Vitelli
Mainframe Server Management
System Support - Solutions Delivery
IBM Global Services SSA
Hipolito Yrigoyen 2149 ? CP (B1640HFQ)
Modulo ?A? - Martinez ? Pcia Bs. As. - Argentina
Mail.: vitel...@ar.ibm.com
Phone.: 54 11 4898-4898 int. 3485
Fax 54 11 4898-4700

From:
Scott Rohling <scott.rohl...@gmail.com>
To:
LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Date:
01/28/2009 10:28 PM
Re: Linux installation discs or minidisks
Sent by:
Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

Hugo --

Check out:  http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/redp4322.html?Open

This talks about sharing filesystems (read only root) and should provide
you
some valuable help and ideas..

Scott

send email to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or