Van: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:linux-...@vm.marist.edu] Namens Lee, Gary D.
Verzonden: zondag 1 februari 2009 19:44
Aan: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Onderwerp: Zfcp initialization troubles I think

Got back to work on getting our tapes 3592 tapes to recognize on our suse sles9
sp 4 system.

When I left for surgery, our 3590s would recognize, and I could add the 3592s
by hand.

Now, when the system startss up, the following shows up in the startup messages.
Scsi0 : zfcp
Zfcp adapter erp failed on adapter 0.0.0402

This is repeated for each device we have defined.  No tape drives are now
visible or addable.

According to operations, no one has done anything to the san fabric, and I
haven't made any changes, as I was out sick.

Any help is appreciated.

database 3816 (20090201) __________

http://www.eset.com

Brabant Water N.V.