Bobby Bauer
Center for Information Technology
National Institutes of Health
Bethesda, MD 20892-5628
Cross-posted to both zLinux and zVM since I don't know where the problem may be.
I am in the process of installing a new server with 60 mod9s. I have built the
user in user direct and done an 'directxa'. All of the volumes have already
been formatted for Linux by attaching them to another Linux guest. I logon to
the new guest and I can see all 60 of the volumes when I issue a 'q dasd'
command.
When I do the initial load, only the first volume is seen and presented to
Anaconda. Never had any issues before. Any ideas?

Thanks

Bobby Bauer
Center for Information Technology
National Institutes of Health