Running suse sles9 kernel 2.6.5-7.314.  I have a couple of 3592 drives
connected via fiberchanel.  These are not discovered during the normal boot
process.
I would like to check for their existance within a script which if they don't
exist, will add them to the system during the startup process.

I have confirmed adding them, just need to know how to test for their existance
so as to put in error checking.

Tried lszfcp, but will not work with this kernel version.
Any suggestions welcome.

database 3846 (20090211) __________

http://www.eset.com