Marcy

----- Original Message -----
From: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
Sent: Fri Feb 13 14:50:12 2009
Subject: [LINUX-390] Any SLES11 Beta Testers Out There?

Speaking of SLES11...  I was recently asked if I knew of any SLES11 Beta
testers for System z.  I said I didn't, so I thought I'd ask if anyone out
there (aside from IBM folks) is testing.  I don't know what confidentiality
requirements Novell puts on people doing that sort of testing, so please don't
reply to the list.  I don't want anyone getting into trouble.  But, if you
would be willing to identify yourself to me, I would appreciate.  I'd kind of
like to know what people may be seeing in their testing.

Thanks,