Van: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:linux-...@vm.marist.edu] Namens James Chappell
Verzonden: donderdag 30 april 2009 20:12
Aan: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Onderwerp: HCPLNM091

z/VM is at 5.4.

Error 91 from CP DEFINE VFB-512 AS 301 BLK 1048576:
HCPLNM091E DASD 0301 not defined; vdisk space not avilable

Error occured AFTER a bounce of ZLDAPP01.  The server had been up for
several days with both 0300 and 0301 defined .

Research so far:
q vdsk

VDISK ZLDAPP00 0301  1048576 BLK

VDISK ZLDAPP01 0300   524288 BLK

VDISK ZLDAPP00 0300   524288 BLK
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 10:51:24
q vdsk u
VDISK USER   LIMIT IS INFINITE
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 10:51:32

Anybody have a hint on where I should go next?.

James (Jim) Chappell
503 745-7841
503 349-5603(cell)

james.chapp...@daimler.com

Daimler Trucks North America LLC

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you
have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your
cooperation.

Brabant Water N.V.
Postbus 1068
5200 BC  's-Hertogenbosch