Hello!
I agree.
I normally use PuTTY for communicating with my Linux systems, and sometimes
an individual running Solaris.

It also runs very well from a thumb drive connected to a client's machine
and that connection looping back here.

Of course there are issues with systems who wear a regular SSH client as
part of their normally installed collection.....
--
Gregg C Levine hansolofal...@worldnet.att.net

Henry E
> Schaffer
> Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 11:24 AM
> To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
> Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] PuTTY replacement KiTTY
>
> David Andrews writes:
> > On Mon, 2009-05-18 at 10:37 -0400, Lionel B Dyck wrote:
> > > PuTTY fork called KiTTY that was just recently
> > > updated. It has all the PuTTY features (since it is a fork from it)
and