HI Marcy,

When you say SuSE's web site did you mean suse.org.  I tried Novell's
site but under the link below I couldn't  find any of the kernel patches.
Do you have a better link?  Also when I tried rug I received the following:
ERROR: 'kernel-default' is not available.

http://download.novell.com/index.jsp?product_id=&search=Search&families=2658&version=19925&date_range=&date_start=03+Jun+2009&date_end=03+Jun+2009&keywords=kernel&sort_by=&results_per_page=&x=36&y=7

Thank you

David Kelly
The Supreme Court of Virginia

             Marcy Cortes
             <marcy.d.cor...@w
             ellsfargo.com>                                             To
             Sent by: Linux on         LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
             390 Port                                                   cc
             <linux-...@vm.mar
             IST.EDU>                                              Subject
                                       Re: High interrupt rate

             05/29/2009 03:21
             PM

             Please respond to
             Linux on 390 Port
             <linux-...@vm.mar
                 IST.EDU>

You can either grab the rpm off of SuSE's website or run "rug install
kernel-default" .

Marcy

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee,
you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message
or any information herein. If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank you for your cooperation."