wrote:
> HI All
>
> Anyone got a presentation or document that covers the creation of
> Hipersockets using YAST ?,
> We have done it via command line but for completeness would like to cove
> the YAST option as well.

yast -> Network Devices -> Network Card -> Traditional Method -> Next
Select the first device number of three that you want to use, then -> Edit to
configure it.
If you're on SLES10 SP2, on the first screen for configuring, you'll need to
manually add the "busids" of the three devices so that the configuration file
gets created correctly.  There is a fix for that coming out that will
pre-populate that field the way it used to, but I'm not sure when.