Well, it took me way too long to get around to it, and then it took me way too
long to get it into viewable condition, but the list of ISV software that used
to be on one of IBM's web pages is now on the Wiki.  It was last updated in
mid-2007, so it's pretty old and probably misleading, given all that's happened
since then.

I decided to put it up on the Wiki instead of a static web page on linuxvm.org
because it just seemed more likely to get updates to it that way.  If anyone
has changes to make, please create and account and whack away at it.

http://wiki.linuxvm.org/wiki/Projects_and_Software