Hi,
We are running kernel 2.6.18-128.el5   (Red Hat 5) with
device-mapper-multipath-0.4.7-23.el5 in failover mode.
Two paths are defined to each LUN in zfcp.conf.  I expected the first path
defined to be the primary and the second path to be the failover path.
That is sda to be the primary (active) and sdb to be the failover (enabled).
The multipath -ll output shows sdb to be active and sda to be enabled and
listed second.

Has anyone else seen this?  Does anyone have an explanation?

Thank you,
Betsie