Indeed, the actual linux guest is moved to the other VM.

Another thing that was noticed by the network guys, the OAT doesn't show
the registered IP addresses from this LPAR anymore. This is for all
guests, including the ones that are still running in this LPAR. If a
guest logs off it cannot register on the OSA. This has been verified by
restarting a test machine, it too can't be reached from outside VM
anymore. When we moved the guests to the second VM the IP addresses got
registered on the OSA in the second LPAR and we have got full
connectivity back. (note, same OSA)

Regards, Berry.