Subject: Writing Mainframe Executive article on IBM's System z Solution Series

        Rule breakdown below
         pts rule name              description
        ---- ----------------------

IBM's System z Solution Series consists of seven integrated hardware,
software and services packages that help customers deploy new enterprise
workloads, such as data warehousing, electronic payments and disaster
recovery. I'd like to talk to sites with experience evaluating/deploying
any of these editions.

Here's IBM's press release on Solution Editions:

IBM Announces System z Mainframe Offerings to Help Customers Deploy New
Workloads

System z "Solution Edition" and Linux Program Can Make It Easier and
More Affordable to Enlist the Legendary Performance and Resiliency of
the IBM Mainframe --
http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/28181.wss

***Please copy replies directly to me so they're not lost in list
digests -- Thanks!***

--
Gabriel Goldberg, Computers and Publishing, Inc.          (703) 204-0433
3401 Silver Maple Place, Falls Church, VA 22042        g...@gabegold.com