It's about time, it's about space, it's about strange people in the strangest
place.

--- gregg.drw...@gmail.com wrote:

From: Gregg Levine <gregg.drw...@gmail.com>
To:           LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: zSeries OS licenses, Was: Re: ch-0.0.0e21 (TX in
ch_action_txretry): Busy
Date:         Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:09:52 -0500

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 1:08 PM, Paul Dembry <p...@trifox.com> wrote:
>> > Is there any significance to the fact that the company's name is ITC,
>> which was
>> > the name I remember on the Muppet's Show and movies?
>> > </humor>
>>
>> LOL!  "Space 1999".
> Ah, a fond old memory dredged up from the dark corners of my aging brain.
> And "Thunderbirds" as well. Thanks!
> Paul

Hello!
I remember that!
The creator of that one also made several shows using a similar style
of presentation.

But that silly show that you've mentioned first wasn't the first live
action one, it was UFO.

But here's the amusing thought, these were all made for US consumption.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude  messages in English in
the Moscow subway."

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.