Gerald,

Good stuff - has IBM published any studies or can you provide?

Richard (Gaz) Gasiorowski
Global System z Linux Virutalization and Mainframce Services Product
Manager
Americas RPE Portfolio Platform Services
CSC
3170 Fairview Park Dr., Falls Church, VA 22042
845-889-8533|Work|845-392-7889 Cell|rgasi...@csc.com|www.csc.com

delivery.
purpose.