But all of the tripwires will be clearly documented, right, Alan? ;-)
I'm guessing that the existence of these tripwires are because CMS is
now so tightly integrated in with CP and services provided by other CMS
based virtual machines. I can imagine the hassles of trying to migrate a
CMS virtual machine that has all of it's accessed disks stored in the
SFS over to another processor complex.

I wonder if z/OS will trip over the same tripwires.....

DJ